02 CAUCASIAN SKIN - DAY
02 Caucasian skin - Day
Improve and delay the appearance of skin pigmentation and reduce melanin deposits. The natural active ingredients provide a strong tyrosinase enzyme inhibition effect, leading to reduced pigment synthesis. They also promote pigmented keratinocyte degranulation and removal.
If you are in the Edmonton area come and optimise with in-clinic ME LINE treatment.
Concentrated serum that reduces pigmentation
and melanin deposits.
- Improves & delays the appearance of pigmentation
- Reduces melanin production
- Powerful active ingredients including; Mandelic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Phytic Acid, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid & more
- trong tyrosinase enzyme inhibition effect
- Powerful antioxidant activity
How to use:
Use the product for at least 90 days, a clinician can recommend the total treatment duration if you have had an in-clinic treatment.
After cleansing the facial skin, apply only to the pigmented areas using the tube sponge device. Allow it to dry and absorb. It is then possible to apply the MELINE 03 Moist occlusive repair product and MELINE 04 B.B. Cream as a sunscreen and colour corrector.
Mandelic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Phytic Acid, Kojic Acid, Glutathione, Tranexamic Acid, Copper Tripeptide, Chameleon White.
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Kojic Acid, Glutathione, Tranexamic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylate/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Polyacrylate, Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-9
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way