Rapid Relief Acne Treatment
Correct is a targeted Rapid Relief Acne Treatment powered by a concentrated blend of exfoliating 2% strength salicylic acid and calming aloe vera to help clarify blemish-prone skin and reduce the appearance of acne.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
• Helps diminish the look of clogged pores and blemishes
• Soothes and calms the skin to reduce the look of redness
Acne can wreak havoc on our skin and confidence at any age—but it doesn’t have to. This targeted Rapid Relief Acne Treatment is formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to provide gentle exfoliation as it helps deep clean pores to help prevent blemish-causing and pore-clogging buildup. Powered by soothing aloe vera and skin-loving botanical ingredients, this acne treatment works to rapidly reduce the look of blemishes, help improve the appearance of skin tone and encourage a calmer, clearer-looking complexion—all without stripping the skin or causing excessive dryness.
- Gently exfoliates away dull, dead skin for a more even-looking skin tone
- Helps soften, smooth and brighten the complexion for a post-facial glow look
- Locks moisture into the skin for ultra-soothing hydration
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
After 4 treatments of PHA Hydration Peel:
- 88% of participants agree/strongly agree their skin felt softer
- 83% of participants agree/strongly agree their skin felt hydrated after rinsing off the peel
- 61% of participants noted their skin appeared visibly brighter within 2 weeks of use
- 55% of participants reported they noticed an improvement in the eveness of their complexion within 2 weeks of use
- 66% of participants recorded they noticed an improvement in the texture of their skin within 2 weeks of use
- 50% of participants noticed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within 4 weeks of use
- 55% of participants noted their skin appeared more radiant within 1 week of use
- 100% of participants with sensitive/reactive skin agreed they were able to use PHA Hydration Peel once a week comfortably
- 88% of participants did NOT experience irritation or discomfort using PHA Hydration Peel *Results from using PHA Hydration Peel once a week for 4 weeks in a study with 18 participants. Individual results may vary.
How to use:
Day - Apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the eyes and lips. Recommended usage is once a week. Allow the product to rest on the face for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse off thoroughly with water. Follow with your favourite COSMEDIX serum and moisturizer. Sun Sensitivity: Please wear sunscreen when using this product, as it contains ingredients that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store product away from heat or direct sunlight.
Night - Apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the eyes and lips. Recommended usage is once a week. Allow the product to rest on the face for up to 10 minutes, and then rinse off thoroughly with water. Follow with your favourite COSMEDIX serum and moisturizer.
Gluconolactone | A polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that provides a kinder, gentler exfoliation for all skin types
Lactobionic Acid | A naturally derived polyhydroxy acid from sugar that provides gentle exfoliation and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Phytic Acid | An alpha hydroxy acid derived from cereal seeds that helps provide antioxidant support for the skin and helps to increase moisturization in the skin
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLUCONOLACTONE, LACTOBIONIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., MENTHYL LACTATE (L), SODIUM GLUCONATE, PROLINE (L), MADECASSOSIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $179.99
- Ship to Canada only
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin